Williamwood Parish Church was built in 1937 as a church extension charge. The Church began with the opening of a church and hall, and the appointment of a minister.
The church is a fine example of mid-1930s church architecture and was designed by James M Honeyman. Built in red brick with a short belltower, the original interior has been upgraded and enriched. The congregation was granted full status in terms of Act. The church was dedicated 28th June 1937.